Dr. Zan Xu
- College of Dentistry, Ohio State University, 2008
- Ph.D in Molecular Genetics, Case Western Reserve University, 2000
- B.S, Biochemsity, Nanjing University, P.R. China, 1991
Dr. Xu has extensive training in the surgical aspect of dentistry which he obtained during dental school and post graduate continuing education. Dr. Xu routinely performs implant surgery, periodontal surgery and oral surgery in his practice.
Dr. Xu actively maintains his practice skills and keeps up his professional knowledge by attending extensive continuation education lectures. In turn, Dr. Xu is able to provide his patients of best dental care.
- American Dental Association
- Washinton State Dental Association
- Society of King County Dental Association
- Academy of GP Orthodontics
- Power Prox 6-Months Braces
Dr. Xu resides in Bellevue, Washington with his wife Vivian. They are the proud parents of 11 years' old son Eric, and 2 years' old daughter Jayme.